Bunker Service Overview
At present the two oil tankers are carrying out transport operations of Fuel Oil and Diesel Oil from Yanbu & Jeddah and also the supply of Fuel Oil and Diesel Oil to Ships at Jeddah Islamic Port. Moreover, the company owns a service Tug Boat (BADR) built in 1981.
Our future plans are to replace our existing single hull/double bottom tankers with double hull tonnage to meet the requirement of Marpol Annex 1 (reg.13H) and upgrade our bunkering services to include other ports and coastal marine transportation of clean products. In short we have done everything in our power to ensure that our highly experienced crew have every possible modern aid to facilitate the speediest, safest and most efficient turnaround possible to our customers.
Two Barges available MT. Marwah-8 and MT. Marwah-9
The two tankers are equipped with accurate blenders onboard for blending Fuel Oil of all grades of CST from 30-CST upto 175CST to meet the requirements of our valued customers.
- Personnel and equipment are always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We always carry onboard a wide range of fuel oil grades and Diesel oil.
- Night time bunker operation is available to vessels that are calling for bunkers only and working cargo vessels.
- Special terms for contract supply.
- High pumping rates for the maximum operation speed of operation.
- Excellent communication systems to ensure elimination of delays.
- Prompt clearance formalities for bunker only calls at highly competitive rate through our agency department.